VEGGIE PASTA SOUP
This fresh vegetable and pasta all-in-one pot soup is nutritious, filling and a easy to prepare!
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 onion, diced
* 1 litre boiling water
* 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock (I use @kallo organic vegetable stock-powder)
* Half courgette, grated
* 1 small carrot, grated
* 4-5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
* 80g frozen peas
* 80-100g small pasta (used barilla stelline)️)
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook until translucent for about 2-3 min.
2. Then add boiling water, vegetable stock courgette, carrot, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, bring to the boil and cook for 5-8 minutes.
3. Add pasta and cook for about 6-7 min or depending on the instructions given on the package. Once done remove the pot from the heat.
4. Let it cool slightly before serving.
5. Serve with some grated Parmesan on the top, if desired (Parmesan is optional but really recommended !
Suitable from 6 months (avoid or reduce the vegetable stock if cooking for younger babies)
Suitable for freezing up to 3 months